Terms of Service
This terms of service is a legal contract between you and WorkSera , governing your use services owned, controlled or offered by WorkSera.
Please read carefully the following terms and conditions of service. By using the WorkSera website and services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms of this “Terms of Service”. If you do not agree to this terms of service, please cease using the WorkSera website with immediate effect.
You agree to obey all the applicable laws of your country in regards to the use of WorkSera website and services.
Terms and Conditions
You agree and understand that will not:
- Use the WorkSeraServices for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any laws, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property, data protection and privacy, and import or export control.
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the WorkSera Website and Services, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible on website and services, or features that enforce limitations on use of the WorkSera services.
- Intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the WorkSera website and services by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms, or other malicious code.
- Post, store, send, transmit, or disseminate any information or material which infringes any patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or any other proprietary or intellectual property rights.
- Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the WorkSera Services for any purpose without our express written permission or bypass robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the services or modify the services in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the WorkSera Services, including for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our Services.
- Sell, transfer or allow another person to access your account password.
- Breach the federal, state, regional or any government laws of your country while using our website and services.
You agree that WorkSera may terminate or suspend your access to the WorkSera Services without prior notice and without liability if such termination or suspension is based on (a) WorSera’s good faith and belief you have violated any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, (b) WorkSera’s determination that you repeatedly infringe or have infringed the copyrights of others, (c) extended periods of inactivity with respect to any of the WorkSera Services or (d) non-payment of any fees owed to WorkSera.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless WorkSera from any and all claims, suits, actions, losses, costs, damages, and any other liabilities, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to (a) your use or misuse of the WorkSera Services, (b) any violation of the rights of any other person or entity by you, or (c) any breach or violation by you of this Agreement. WorkSera reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, WorkSera or its affiliates, contractors, employees, agents, or third-party partners or suppliers will not be liable to you for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, reliance, consequential, or exemplary damages relating to your use of the WorkSera’s services, even if WorkSera has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Your use of the services will be at your sole risk. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of, or reliance on, the website and any information or services provided on the website. No advice or information obtained by you from the website shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
The WorkSera Services and all content, visual interfaces, information, graphics, design, compilation, trademarks, service marks, trade names and services are the property of WorkSera or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third-party licensors.
The WorkSera Services may allow the submission of content and materials by you (” User Information “), and the hosting, storing, sharing and/or publishing of such User Information. You shall be solely responsible for your own User Information and the consequences of storing or transmitting them.
WorkSera may modify this Terms of Service from time to time. Any and all changes to this Agreement will be posted on the www.WorkSera.com site, and you agree to be bound by any changes to the Terms of Service when you continue to use the WorkSera Services after those changes are posted.